Monday, July 15, 2013

Art on the Block's Dance Card Starts to Fill

With just two months left before the September 17th release of Art on the Block: Tracking the New York Art World from SoHo to the Bowery, Bushwick and Beyond, things are hotting up in Palgrave Macmillan's Marketing and Publicity department.

I'm delighted to be able to report that two very well regarded book stores (one on the Upper East Side and one in Brooklyn), have already reserved dates for evening events. Additionally, three gallery owners – all of them key contributors to my research – are working with us on signings in Chelsea, the Lower East Side and Bushwick.


Once details are nailed down, I will be posting on my own Twitter and Facebook links but will also be watching in grateful awe as each of my generous hosts gets the word out to their much more impressive number of social network followers!

More soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment